Sunday, May 1, 2011


An ideal place i would like to visit is Paris, because is an artistic place, with a lot of beautiful monuments, sculptures, in general, is an amazing place. Is a very bohemian place where all the atistic expressions are very unique and valued. I really love it, and I hope to visit someday.
But with all these amazing things that I think about this place, I would never live there, because Chile it´s my native country, and with all the bad thing that it has , I always like to stay here.
In this place I have everything, my family, my friends, my culture, in other words,  my life and even if I really like Paris and others countries and places, here are all the things that I love.
The other day, spoken with a few classmates about this, I said that it will be so sad to me  study  this amazing career(a social profession) and work  in other country, in other culture, in other lifestyle.
 Our country needs us, and maybe you and I are not revolutionary persons, but  we can be a change agent in our close circle of people.

1 comment:

  1. Camila you have just 24 hours not 5 days to write your post at home. If you have a certificate you have 1 point out of 2!!

    ReplyDelete