Tuesday, May 3, 2011

my favourite piece of technology

I can say that my favourite piece of technology is my mp3, but isn`t essential for me, because I`m not a technological person.
When I turned fifteen years old  my mom gave me this mp3 as a gift, and it was a beautiful moment because I wanted it for a long time.
I use my mp3 pretty often, but sometimes i leave it in home or in some friends` houses.
I like and choise my mp3 at my favourite piece of techology because i really like music. My life is more happy when i`m listening music, beacuse in that moment i forget my corcens or some things that i have to do and i can enjoy the present. It`s like CARPE DIEM, living this  moment and not concerning about the futures problems.
 
I can say that i can live without it, but mp3 brings me the possibility to listen music all the time, in every moment of my life. I prefer to say that my life without music will be very sad

3 comments:

  1. Music is pretty therapeutical, that´s the reason that i have to listen to Shakira everyday hahaha, but i really need to feed my soul with music to make it better =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Music is beautiful, and if you can carry everywhere with you, awesome :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are absolutely necessary today!!!

    ReplyDelete