Tuesday, May 24, 2011

my favourite dish!



Choose my favourite dish is very difficult because i really like the food in general, and eat too. I can say that my favourite dish is the italian`food  specially Lasagna. Is hard to explain why I like, i can say that the taste is unique and so peculiar, i really like it (well ths “pastas” in general!).
I do not remember the frist day that I ate (maybe was at home, in a family meal), probably when i was a child, but I inmediattly  loved it. I always helped my mom to do it, and i think that is the reason why i know the recipe (well the most of you know that prepare Lasagna is not to hard).
The recipe is very simple and you can modify the ingredients according to your tastes. The principal ingredients are tomato paste, oregano, cheese and the mass of the Lasagna (i don`t know how to make the mass, i always buy it). You can add it meat, tomatoes, peppers,etc or if you want a vegetarian Lasagna you can add vegetables! (I prefer cook this type of Lasagna, is most healthy)

I would like to learn more recipes to cook more foods and test diferents flavors, i will try to do it!

4 comments:

  1. Lasagna is my favourite dish too *_* ... even if i don`t like pastas very much, lasagna is a remarkable exception. I have a quite passion for it!! It´s just... warmy, cozy, cheesy, filled of sauce and a mix of delicate and yummy ingredients !!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Italian food is the best for vegetarian!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lasagna is my favorite dish too¬¬ xD I love pastas :D

    ReplyDelete