Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The photograph i like the most

I really don`t have any photograph i like the most, because i have a lot of photographs that reflect many importants moments in my life or very important and close peoples in my life. Those are some of the reasons  why this topic is very difficult for me (choose ONE of those photographs), so I choose 2.
The first one was taken in halloween, when my friends and I went to barbara`s home (she is one of my friends) to see movies, share some time together, take some time to relax from that stressful year (4to medio),etc. it`s was like a pajama party. A pedestrian took this photograph.
The reason why i like and choose this photograph is because there are some of my friends, and old friends, veri important to me, and i really love them.
The second one was taken in my old school, in wich i live greats moments and meet a lot of beatiful peoples and friends, the Liceo Carmela Carvajal de Prat.  Is not that i love the school, but I was there six years of my life and that is important.
All my classmates of cuarto medio and I decided  to go to the school in pajamas, and it`s was very funny, althought some of them forgot to bring it.
One of the supervisors took this photograph (she was a very nice person) and before that some girls upload it to facebook.




Obviously this photograph are not the most important, but there are some of them.

3 comments:

  1. I remember the pajamas day, because I forget it :)But it was a awesome day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the best of pictures is they can help us to remember many details that we usually forget..

    ReplyDelete