Tuesday, May 10, 2011

the best day of my life!


Well I think that one of my best days was when I knew that I had been selected at the career of psychology. I remember that day was very anxious waiting for the results because I wanted to come to the university so much (especially this one) and I didn´t want to wait another year to get into university.
I remember that day I was not in Santiago, to be more specific, I was in ViƱa del Mar, and nobody of my family was with me, that put on me more pressure.
In the evening I called one of my friends to talk about others things that had nothing to do with the results of universities ´applications, and suddenly, she asked to me: hey did you know the results of the applications? And I was like WHAT?????, because I think that the results would be at the night. Well…para hacer cuento corto (I don´t know how to say that in English. Teacher, if you see this, please help me!) she told me about the results, and I almost cried because of the happiness…was a very happy and emotional day.
The next day I found out that all my friends had been selected in what they wanted, and that made me very happy because I remember the stressful days  before an after the PSU with all the fear and anxious.
I really happy to be here, and I more happy because I know that all of my friends (well, the most of them) are in the university now, studying what the wanted!

No comments:

Post a Comment