Tuesday, April 12, 2011

music that i like.....

the  most of the time i listen the same music but specially when  i`m sad i listen dancing ( not reggeaton) or happy music like Juan Luis Guerra that  cheer me up.
I listen this type of music, especially this singer, because i like it so much, i can dance, sing out loud, laught,etc with this music, all the thing that i like.
I discovered this singer because some friends always listen to him, and when i listen one of his song , inmediatly  love him. One of the reason why i like him ,and i think is the most important,  is that he believe in God, like me, and many of his song express the love that he feel for him (God).

But Juan Luis Guerra  it`s not the only singer that i listen. When i`m sad, i also listen a guy call Matisyahu .
He mixture  hip hop music with reggae,  it`s really cool! And he always has social messages in his songs, like put the atention to the important thing in life, like family, friends, the closer people.
The material things are irrelevant, they are  “important”, but not the only ones.

5 comments:

  1. He looks like Marco Antonio Solis xD
    But I know it's not the same kind of music ;)
    One day I'd like to have a beard like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ricardo's right! I like too his music,because it's happy :)
    And I don't know Matisyahu so I can't express my opinion about him.
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHH I really like to dance his music! LOL good choice

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe Juan Luis Guerra it is a pretty good singer, and unfortunatly I don't know Matisyahu so I can't say anything about him. Bye :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still remember when Juan Luis Guerra became famous, it was nice music but with time I got fed up, because the radios played his songs all day long everyday, very good!!

    ReplyDelete