Tuesday, April 5, 2011

the persons that i admire!

I do not have any  famous person on my area, psychology,that i admire,  but i know some people, some of them friends that inspired me study this. They  are great persons that teach me  a lot of things every time we have a conversation, although they do not realize it
They showed  me how psychology help you to understand to the people,in a healthy way  and i could see, trought they, that psychology tools doesn`t help only another person, also heps you.
 This persons guided me to make my decisión, to decided  that i want to study psychology and be a psychologist. They did not  talk me anything about psychology but i could see and undertand all the benefits that psychology could  give me: have better tools to understand, talk, help another person or my family, undertand me in a better way, etc.
I thank good to know this persons, although their can`t  imagine all the thing that taught and theach me and how importan their are to me.
That is everythig ….i can not write anything more!!

4 comments:

  1. Very nice post!
    I'm proud of you about your way to see the psychology!
    I hope your friends can help you this year of University ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't admire anyone, but I like that you admire one person that isn't famous that inspired you to study psychology.
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a friend that studied psychology, and she gave me very good advices... Maybe she´s the real reason why I'm studying psychology :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Camila revise your spelling and grammar!!! Good!!

    ReplyDelete