Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Sailor Moon!!!


Hi classmates! Today I`m going to talk about Japanese animation.

I really don`t know many things about this kind of animation, but i know that is an animation that is based in manga or cartoon strip that talks about diferent topics like love, wars, galaxy`s travel, etc.

Eventhow when I was a little girl I didn`t like Japansese animation, I watched a few like “Caballeros del Zodiaco”, “Gato cósmico” and my favorite one “Sailor Moon”.  I remember that every afternoon, after school, my sister and I sat on the couch to watch it and sing the opening soundtrack. My favorite character was “Marte”, the red girl that had the power of fire. Also, we were in love of Tuxedo Mask, the sexy boy of this anime.

Altoghut  Japenese animation and others areas of Japenese culture hasn`t influenced my life in an importan way (because I liked Dysney`s cartoon), I have to say that Sailor Moon was one of the most important cartoons of my childhood, and also my first anime.


Finally, I can say that one thing that I really dislike about Japanese animation is the overacting of the character, like all the tears and sobs of the girls in Sailor Moon.

1 comment: