Tuesday, October 1, 2013

My ideal Job!


Hello my name is Camila and I’m going to talk about my ideal job. I have to say that I´m not 100% sure what my ideal work is, but I´m considering to work as psychology at CESFAM or any other medical center, specifically on the infants-teenager´s area. I would need a lot of skills to this job like patience with the patient, creativity to use original methods to work with kids or teenagers, empathy to create a comfortable atmosphere, among others. I think that I’m good at listening problem´s people so I can be able to help them, creating that comfortable atmosphere. However, I think I have to develop more creativity and patience with the different process that all the patients would pass.


One of the problems that I could find is maybe there are not vacancies or if there are, still be don’t enough. Because of that, another possible problem could be the low salary. However, I think that issues can´t stop me to pursuits that work.  

4 comments:

  1. Don't worry about vacancies! I'm sure you'll get the job that you want :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're good in what you do! don't be afraid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you would be an excellent psychologist! and you are going to achieve whatever you want!!

    ReplyDelete