Tuesday, October 8, 2013

A country I would like to visit


Hi classmates!!! Today I´m going to talk about the place I would like to visit.

Even if is not a country, I´d love to visit Rapa Nui because I´ve always considered it a very mystique island, with a very exquisite culture. I have heard from some friends that already visited the island,  that the food, hotel or things like that are very expensive, at the same that ticket´s airplane. Also, I have heard some rumors that island´s men are very sexist and ladies´man.
If I went there I would like to visit all the museums and the Moais, talk to the locals and practice their typical dance called Sau Sau. Besides, I would like to walk around the coast and eat their typical food. If I have the opportunity, I would like to watch their particular competitions, but I think these are done in a specific period.
Although I wouldn´t like to work or live permanently at the island, because I will missed my family and all my social environment, I think I would like live some months (one or two) to have the chance to learn a little bit about this beautiful culture

2 comments:

  1. I'm quite sure rapa nui men are sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, although Rapa nui it not a country it's so beautiful Island!!

    ReplyDelete