Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Hi Everyone! Today I´m going to talk about food and eating habits.
Firstly, I want to say that I love food! Especially those that are cooked at home. However, I enjoy eat at a restaurant or others places like that. Unfortunately, I really like eating fast food. I know that this food isn´t good to my body, because there are not healthy, but I think that fast food contains some “addictive products” that make you want it more. Only in that case, I eat some red meat, because, the most of the time, I prefer to eat white meat. Because of that, I don´t consider myself a vegetarian person.
I can´t prohibit selling that kind of food, instead of that, I prefer a good education about healthy food, and also, less publicity related to fast food.
For all my bad eating habits I´m always on diet, but in things related to food, I´m not a persistent person. The last diet that I did, I did it for two months. During that time, I always read the nutritional information, especially the calories and carbohydrates. Sometimes I read it, but the most of the time, I eat or buy food without read the nutritional information.

I don´t know if the most of the people eat less when there are sad, but I think that when I am sad or stressed, I eat a lot of food, even more than when I am happy. Fortunately for me, that is a problem that I´m attending.

2 comments:

  1. I like fast food too !!!!! DDDD: we need to leave it ! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This topic makes me feel hungry!!!! ... and it's true, fast food has something in it that it is addictive! it's so annoying!

    ReplyDelete