Tuesday, December 10, 2013

2013, good and bad points!

Hi everyone! Today I´m going to talk about 2013 year, the good and bad things. I have to say that this year is very variety, with good moments, but also, bad or sad times.
Firstly, about academic things, I really happy! Not only about de marks that I received it, but also because this the year helped me to realize my passion about this career, especially, in the second semester.   I knew a theoretical approach of a clinical area that I really loved it. I love the teachers, the subject and the way to think and see the patients and the psychologist too. This area is a positive point of this year.
About my family, there have been some changes. The most important one is that my nephew, Facundo, was born!!! I really expected him, with all my heart. When he was born, we were all very happy. All these months, I´ve shared good moments with him, my sister and with my brother in law too. I really appreciate all the things that they do for me, and this year helped me realize how much I love them.
Of course, during this year, have been bad moments too. I don´t going to talk about it, but, in general, some persons have been disappointed me, and also some things that were important to me. Besides, these last months, were been very difficult to me, because I have discovered somethings about myself and family that are not easy to confront.

I ´m thankful about the good things that have happened, but also about the “bad things” because gave me the opportunity to grow up as a woman. 

3 comments:

  1. Facundo came to give joys :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also think that is important to learn about the bad things

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is amazing that this years help you in the academic field, and about the bad things, I know you can afford them, so I hope everything goes well :)

    ReplyDelete